On Sunday, November 4, worker members of Western NC Workers’ Center traveled to Dunn, NC, home of Episcopal Farmworker Ministries, to participate in NC Farmworker Advocacy Network’s Dia de los Muertos Event. The annual event highlights deaths and severe health and safety injustices in NC’s agriculture and poultry industries. Worker members of Western North Carolina Workers’ Center shared their testimonies of the egregious health and safety violations that they face on a daily basis working in the states poultry processing plants.
- WNC Workers’ Center Files Lawsuit Against NC Dept. of Labor Over COVID-19 Workplace Protections
- Western NC Workers Center Holds Its 10th Annual Women’s Congress
- WNC Workers’ Center Remembers Lives Lost from COVID-19 and Calls on NC Dept. of Labor to Take Action
- Western North Carolina Workers’ Center Stands In Solidarity with the Movement for Black Lives
- Rapid Response Fund for Immigrant Workers in WNC