On Sunday, November 4, worker members of Western NC Workers’ Center traveled to Dunn, NC, home of Episcopal Farmworker Ministries, to participate in NC Farmworker Advocacy Network’s Dia de los Muertos Event. The annual event highlights deaths and severe health and safety injustices in NC’s agriculture and poultry industries. Worker members of Western North Carolina Workers’ Center shared their testimonies of the egregious health and safety violations that they face on a daily basis working in the states poultry processing plants.
- Western North Carolina Workers’ Center Adds Two New Staff Organizers
- Western North Carolina Workers’ Center Seeking Two Organizers
- Western North Carolina Workers’ Center Selects New Leadership
- FAN’s Dia de los Muertos Highlights of Health and Safety Injustices
- WNC Workers’ Center and Grace Covenant Presbyterian of Asheville: A Collaborative Partnership