On February 19, women hotel housekeeper members of Workers United of Western North Carolina were present at the community forum sponsored by Western NC Green Party to discuss the Buncombe County Tourism Development Authority. They shared their testimonies of how the booming hotel industry in Asheville is built on the backs of under-paid women workers of color.
- Western North Carolina Workers’ Center Stands In Solidarity with the Movement for Black Lives
- Rapid Response Fund for Immigrant Workers in WNC
- Organizational Update on the Coronavirus
- Hotel Housekeeper Members of Workers’ United of WNC Participate In The Green Party’s Community Forum on Buncombe County’s TDA
- Western North Carolina Workers’ Center Adds Two New Staff Organizers